Our client is an internationally active company in the automotive industry. Among others, the company develops plastic fuel systems for light vehicles.
For our client we are looking for a Development Engineer Composite Materials (m/f/d) as soon as possible.
- You are responsible for the development of processes and products in the field of fibre-reinforced plastics and other lightweight materials
- You manage the projects in accordance with the standard process for innovation projects
- You plan and manage publicly funded projects with external partners
- You procure the materials for prototype production
- You are responsible for the creation and implementation of prototype-related design verification plans (DVP)
- Technical University Degree (MS) in Plastics Technology/Processing, Material Sciences or equivalent
- Practical experience & technology knowhow within the field of plastics processing and composite materials
- Practical experience in project management preferred
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Worldwide Development opportunities and room for maneuver in your decisions
- Significant influence in shaping the future success of the company
- Flat hierarchy and short decision-making paths
- Flexible workings hours (e.g. home-office)
- Numerous employee benefits, such as company fitness